Sign in to follow this  
HoneyMuffin

Muffins Giveaway!

Hello everyone, hope you are well :)

Me and Choco are going to be giving 2 copies of Left4Dead 2 away to the members and trialists of OB ( sorry to others if you're not ). If you don;t know what L4D2 is then here is a quick trailer.

The deadline for this giveaway will be this Sunday so basically you have till the 17th to enter the draw where names will be picked out of a hat.

To enter just post your name here and good luck to everyone :)

Edit: We have decided that people who already own this game aren't allowed to enter, We both feel this is unfair on people who want the game for someone else to get it who already owns it. Sorry.

Edited by Guest

Can I totally get a second copy?

I updated the post and we thought about it, sorry to say but no you can't, I think it's more fair that people who don't have the game get the chance to have it, more people to play with that way :)

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMZTER!!!

Apply!

Write down your name!

Grab your chance!

Be 3th to write down your name!

@Honey/Chocolate-Muffin: This is really very kind of both of you. Giving this wonderful game away not once but even twice is ... Woaw <3 More people to play with :'D

@Honey/Chocolate-Muffin: This is really very kind of both of you. Giving this wonderful game away not once but even twice is ... Woaw <3 More people to play with :'D

Proxima fucking loves his Left 4 Dead

Proxima fucking loves his Left 4 Dead

You completly messed it up there....

it is Left 4 Dead 2!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tweeeeeeeeee

But yes, I do love the game. =)

Honaay, I'm a 1/10 of a member.... Riiiiiiight? ;3

Sorry JohnDoe, these are the rules of it and they will stick, If we let one none member in then others will feel cheated and want in too, sorry.

Yeh you're right. <.< very kind of you guys giving away anyways!