Sign in to follow this  
JohnDoe

ArmA 3 - Why you should get it

Ait, let's go straight to the point, ArmA is NOT a casual shooter. It is not bunch of little kids noobtoobing in CoD, ArmA is a Military/War Simulator. It is NOT for the faint hearted, in ArmA you take the role of a soldier, medic, AT, repairman, whatever you want to be! ArmA is also a sandbox, you can design your own levels, patrols, ambushes etc. (Ai) ArmA is used for co-op or pvp, note, this is not a singleplayer game (Has a few levels tho) even tho ArmA is in alpha it is still good, just ignore the bugs n' all (Of course it's alpha). I always get that experience when you do a huge mission with a good team you get that award, you feel good because you just completed a huge mission, the teamplay, the intense, realistic firefights... *orghasm* You don't get shot and wait for your health meter to fill up on it's own, that's where the roles come in. Sometimes when with a good team you plan these major ambushes on huge convoys, it's just epic! The feel of teamwork and achievement. ArmA is definetly a game that all true gamers should play.

9.8/10

Btw, I have 3 codes, perhaps i'll give you one, ask me and i'll think about it. (Gafferr probably gets 1 hehe :))

I would ask for a code, but the same with prof, my computer wouldn't run it. It would probably explode. As for the game, it looks quite good although i havent seen any gameplay, so will probably check it out on youtube.