Sign in to follow this  
JohnDoe

Difference of Disobeying & Freekilling

Ait, as you can see this thread is about freekilling, i've been wondering sometimes when I move a few m. away from perhaps a pack, command or something I get sprayed down. Is that right or should they say "move closer to the pack" and give a warning shot? Just wondering, also when people do stuff like pick up guns and toss them into a pack, is it considered a rebel and should be killed on sight because i've spared some people for that, afraid of being accused of freekilling. So if someone can give me some tips then please! I'm starting to be a regular on OB (Almost on everyday) so I understand more and more, but it would be helpful to get a few tips! (:

- JohnDoe, unknown.

If someone passes a gun to a stack and you've said no guns, I'd consider them a rebel. As for moving off the stack, pay attention the warden: freezing on the spray is a command, so moving off the spray (especially by a few meters) is disobeying this command. Technically, I'd like to see a warning shot for this, but you are rebelling to a minor degree. (and this is considered a minor offense) A warning shot and telling them to get into the spray is fine.

Take a look at this tread made by Biggles some time ago.

http://www.outbreak-community.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2786

As for the other thing, with the gun which is thrown in the group.

I'd say that from the momment he doesn't have the gun anymore and he is back on the place where he is supposed to be (so that would be in the group/stack) I would just let him live.

For those who have the gun, picked it up or received it, I would ask them to drop it out, and be quite strict with them. "Drop it out in the next 3seconds or I instantly kill you." That's how I would do it. That way you don't look like a trigger-happy noob and you still are strict, and I think that in most rounds you can manage to command again after all of this.

I dunno, If some guy has picked up a gun and chucked it into a stack, his sole thought is to aid rebellion, fuck you over and ruin your round. The only reason why they would chuck the gun is because they don't think they could make it back into the safety of the stack without dying, if I see who it is for sure, I may kill them later on, or I may let them live depending on how im feeling.