Sign in to follow this  
Fucktard

Fucktard's application - ACCEPTED

Player Name: Fucktard

Date of Birth: 3.9.1994

Country/Location:Finland

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:36790503

Games Played: Css, Bf3, Fifa, NHL and some racing games.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?:I've played on OB surf server for couple of months i think. My connection time seems to be 1 days 18:51:40 hours.

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much?: I only play surf.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I believe I'm nice person as i were quite liked in Aur. I'm really bad at talking about my good sides especially in english :D My apologies (I actyually spent damn 5-10 minutes thinking what I can bring to OB. Nothing came up on my mind or i couldnt say it in english ^^)

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well I'm huge fan of sports. I used to play football for 9 years but havent played it for like 5 years now. As I said i'm 18 years old and I'm on my last year studying for house building (not sure if there's any fancy word for that). Ps. I propably will start using your teamspeak channel as soon as i get my microphone working again.

Only thing I will say is maybe might have to change your name? I dunno, might not look great

I've used my name for 4-5 years and I'm not changing it. I've never had any problems with this name and mostly people will just find it funny :)

There goes my true love applying for member.

You slut! I thought I was your true love!

In other news. +1 this guy, he's been here long enough. Nice guy.

However, >Surf.

Bwhahahaha

Yeah in bromance, but he is more of a sex slave.

I have seen you on surf alot and you seem like a nice person (through chat that is). You are a very good surfer also. If i could +1 you I would but I am on trial so i cant :'( ,I should be able to plus one you this sunday (if i passed my trial), so if you application hasnt been seen to I will make sure to put a +1 on here for you.