Sign in to follow this  
BitchPlease

Unban request for #Bitch Please aka Kriss aka Bitch Savior

Name (at time of banning): Bitch Savior

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26699154

Ban reason given: "Threatening to hack. Whether this was serious or not, this still results in a Perm."

Server banned from: Outbreak Prison Break Server

I was threatening of hacking which I know is not right, I hope to get a second chance to be unbanned and promise that I will play properly on the server. What I said about hacking was not serious, I hope you will consider my unban request and whether you want to or not trust that I will behave.

Bitch please aka Kriss

Right seems like eagle banned you.

Not that that matters but.

But beeing permd banned for just saying "im gonna hack" that, that is abit to much.

I get it, but still beeing perm banned for something u havent done that is abit harsh in my eyes.

I dont think i can do anything about this cuz of that i never did ban u. and the person who did is a higher rank then me so you will have to talk to either the one who banned u (witch in this case is eagle, checked the source bans) or talk to Twist, Biggles, MclLovin or Kriss.

Well here is an advice, dont do it agian:)

We do take hacking and threatening to hack serious.

Since simply its against the law and its also against valve rules.

I will talk to eagle about this matter. But not because I think he was harsh but just to know what happend.

Until then you will have to wait.

I have talked to Mclovin and we have decided to let you off with a week ban.

By all means your threat of getting a friend to hack someone deserves a permban we are going to be nice and let you off with a 1 week ban, also part of the reason why it was a straight up perm ban was the fact that while i was on you were getting into arguments for no reason with other people so my advice to you is stop acting like an ass and get along with people. Also final thing do no try and act like you can get people banned just because you do not like them.

This occurred 2 days ago so you have 5 days left on the ban.

Your on a VERY thin thread.

When your week ban is finished, any offences such as this (or freekilling, gunplanting baiting) will result in a permanent ban. In my opinion you are very lucky to be let off with a week as you are a repeat offender.