Sign in to follow this  
Bigtoe[AP2S1]

Switching accounts soon.

Just thought I'd give you a little news on to why I haven't been on my steam account recently.

The account that I'm playing on right now is my dads account. That's where the name Bigtoe came from. My dad has decided that he wants to pass the account down to my little brother, because I only play a few games on the steam account that I'm using currently and my little brother wants to play games that are on the current steam account which include strategy games and some other fun games. I am no longer interested in these linear, story based games anymore, so therefore I am going to give the steam account to my little brother. In return for my kind gesture my father has agree'd to purchase some of the games that I play on a new steam account. I'll probably remove my friends from the other account before switching over and start adding everyone on the new account. I'll speak to McLovin about possibilites to transfer donations over if that's possible.