Sign in to follow this  
FateMaker

Store plug-in

Wow guys, just wow. I never really knew how many spam posts people did,

Essentially they're just shitting on a shit, like when you go number 2
Ah Confucius has spoken
More hats = more shit for new users to download = more chance people d/c before getting on the server

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS THE NEGATIVE ASPECTS OF CUSTOM THINGS!!!

MASSIVE LOVE-LETTERS COMING YOUR WAY GAZ!!!!

they barely relate to the point of the topic at all (that's a forum rule isn't it?)

Bloody hell Proffesor,

Ideas that never experience criticism are the shit.

Ideas that experience criticism and choose to ignore it are the shitiest.

An idea will never be a good idea without criticism, that's why games go through beta tests. The developer releases an early version of the game, people point out the bad parts and the good parts, the game is then developed further and further until the final product is great, everyone (or most) is happy with it and it is a great success.

And what I meant by you shitting on my idea is that you point out only the bad parts of the idea and then disregard the rest of it completely. This entire topic was just filled with criticism.

I honestly thought people would be more mature and polite about it but alas no, you just type immature non-related things to make people who see your post think "Hah! That person is funny and clever!"

Seriously, everyone who has posted on this topic is at an age where they should be quite mature, I guess I was wrong, again.

He's getting mad because nobody likes his ideas which he thinks are great but actually aren't.

Too much custom shit = bad. Get your own skins and install them for guns.

Stop trying to expand something which works fine as it is.

Isn't the reason why you post it on the forum in this T()READ to see what our opinions are FateMaker?

Also, Gaz was talking about Hats, but the same counts for every custom skin.

Point being, the way Gaz and I (and hopelfully a lot of other people) see it:

The more Customs stuff -> the more download -> the longer the downloadtime for new players -> the faster they disconnect.

If you don't want to see our opinions than I guess you should not post your ideas here. If you can't live with the fact that people share their opinion the way they see it, than again, the internet is no place for you.