Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

Odd issue.

Right, here's the thing:

I have a SanDisk 8GB Cruzer blade USB stick.

It works fine, BUT, If I plug it into my own machine, It does not appear in the "My Computer" area, It appears in the device manager and says it's working fine, However, when I try and see more info on it or uninstall the driver it freezes my PC, nothing appears on the screen to say it's the memory stick doing this, But I know it is.

When I boot with it in the USB port (Any of them) It freezes at the BIOS screen.

Any other USB device I plug into my PC works, including other memmy sticks. The Memory stick works in all other machines with no problem whatsoever, so you'd think it would be some kind of software/driver fault. But then why do other USB's work in my machine?

I've plugged it into another machine to back up everything on it and tried formatting it several times, but still no luck. Although once I booted with it in and I could transfer files to and from it.

Any Ideas? Seems odd really.

5dqbK1K.png

Edited by Guest

GUYS,,,, GUYS OH MY GOD GUYS I FIXED IT!! OH MY GOD

I contacted SanDisk and started a live chat, I pasted the above info AND THE FIRST THING HE SAID WAS

"Do you have Samsung Kies software installed"

I uninstalled that AND IT FUCKING WORKS.... GET A LOAD OF THAT MONKEY JUICE IN YER HOLE.

I may be getting a little too excited there but OH MY.