Sign in to follow this  
JasperTheHamster

Visitor from Youtube

PewDiePie is so bad. Crying and screaming over games like a little kid isn't really entertaining imo.

I agree with you 100%, he fakes it so badly to get little kids to be like "OMG DID YOU SE PEWDIEPIE HE WAH SO SCARED". It's just awful but I still respect you Fluxy even though you watch the most hated person in the world to me, after Justin Beiber and RayWilliamJohnson.

And people could bitch to me that I'm a hater because I watch GameGrumps, but at least they don't put up an act. They are just being themselves, telling stories, failing badly at games. They don't use face cam, which makes it so much better and it makes fans make animations of what it would have looked like. The editing also enhances some beautiful moments.

In short, no acting / no face cam / entertaining stories / noticeable things in a game are what make a decent show.

But I guess you can't stop the majority of the internet from liking all those guys.

And people could bitch to me that I'm a hater because I watch GameGrumps, but at least they don't put up an act. They are just being themselves, telling stories, failing badly at games. They don't use face cam, which makes it so much better and it makes fans make animations of what it would have looked like. The editing also enhances some beautiful moments.

In short, no acting / no face cam / entertaining stories / noticeable things in a game are what make a decent show.

But I guess you can't stop the majority of the internet from liking all those guys.

I always wanted to ask you if you did Shadow because of your Signature, Blloody love those guys, want to see them at a conference or something.