Sign in to follow this  
Fucktard

Fifa 13

So, i was wondering if anyone plays this game? I bought it few weeks ago and it would be nice to play against someone i even somehow know :D If you have it and would like to play with me sometimes add me on origin: draTkcuF

The only reason I played fifa when I was younger was because I could get 10 red cards and own the other team with just my goal keeper. But they removed that in later games so I never played them again. I generally don't like sports game. Rather just do the sport irl.

I also never see a difference with the yearly sports games. It's always the same? They add like 2 things and boom it's a new game? They just want cheap moneys.

The only reason I played fifa when I was younger was because I could get 10 red cards and own the other team with just my goal keeper. But they removed that in later games so I never played them again. I generally don't like sports game. Rather just do the sport irl.

I also never see a difference with the yearly sports games. It's always the same? They add like 2 things and boom it's a new game? They just want cheap moneys.

Well it is EA, what do you expect from them? lol

i play this game alot.

there was a time i was going to goal but the ball went to the goalys face and then it landed in front of him and then when i was going to take the ball the goaly raped me like he was trying to take the ball and the ball is stuck to my body i loled alooooot at that moment

i play this game alot.

there was a time i was going to goal but the ball went to the goalys face and then it landed in front of him and then when i was going to take the ball the goaly raped me like he was trying to take the ball and the ball is stuck to my body i loled alooooot at that moment

all of my wuht