Sign in to follow this  
TheCake

Valve is going Linux

The word on the street is that steam box is going to be Linux friendly with the beta for Linux is out for some picked people. The reason for this is apparently Good ol' Gabe didn't like Windows 8 so much witch wasn't that much of a surprise. I for one am happy this is confirmed. What about you?

Source: http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/144951-valve-confirms-linux-steam-box-for-2013-but-can-it-really-disrupt-pc-and-console-gaming

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/121373-Valve-Confirms-Linux-for-Steam-Box?utm_source=latest&utm_medium=index_carousel&utm_campaign=all

As long as they keep making good games, I couldn't care less which OS they used. W8 is not made for developping, it was obviously made for all the people who are hyped over everything on internet and all those people who use touch screens and smart phones. In short, it was made for those who couldn't handle all the different things you could do with the older versions.

Also:

witch

Which. Seriously, why do people keep using this word ( I'm pointing at you Mclovin, no offense ).

29c4fer.jpg <-- would be the same as changing witch here into which. Makes no sense. Try to pay attention to that.

/grammar rant

As long as they keep making good games, I couldn't care less which OS they used. W8 is not made for developping, it was obviously made for all the people who are hyped over everything on internet and all those people who use touch screens and smart phones. In short, it was made for those who couldn't handle all the different things you could do with the older versions.

Also:

witch

Which. Seriously, why do people keep using this word ( I'm pointing at you Mclovin, no offense ).

29c4fer.jpg <-- would be the same as changing witch here into which. Makes no sense. Try to pay attention to that.

/grammar rant

Since a couple of days I have changed my habbit of typing it like that. Aswell I typed it as wich not witch. I simply forgot the h after the w. SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH LIL BOY