Sign in to follow this  
aidan

Aidanjk's member app - DECLINED

Player Name:Aidanjk

Date of Birth:9/5/00

Country/Location:England/ Hampshire

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:16195506

Games Played: i play: lfd2,css (duh), dishonoured, farcry, tf2, leauge of legends, assasins creed, awsomenaughts, star wars battlefront 2, half life 1 and 2,

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? a year

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? i play surf a bit but the most played has to be jailbreak because of the people as well as game play

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: i am a fair user i like to make peoples time on ob the most enjoyable possible and make new players feel welcomed and help them out if they are new and i like making people laugh

Tell us a little something about yourself: i am a 12 and i am currently working on learning c++ and going on to lua a nice gaming language and i love to cook i am going to enter some more cooking comps and hopefully win them i also like to game and do electronics.

i don't expect to get in as i am under age but there is no harm in trying. ps thanks for being such a good community

Hmmm for a 12 year old you are surprisingly mature, you make daemonic look like he is about half your age even though he is supposdly older than you. But none the less you are 12 and the minimum age requirment is 15 so I you wont get in on this occasion but you are a nice guy...with you forever blocked nose.