Sign in to follow this  
TheCake

Cake Intro

Hello there i call my self cake. I am 16 years old and i'm currently attending a computer engineering course at my local collage. Online i enjoy watching youtube, playing counter strike surf, league of legends and loads other games. and i also like reading and posting on instant message boards. I'm quite new to the community and ill try not to make a ass of myself and if i do please threat well and inform me what i did wrong.

I might as well tell you how i found this community and it kinda went like this: Started by me finding a community called FP and i decided to join it because i wanted to improve my accent in the English language by talking to other people form England or the US. First time after i played on there servers i got bored and looked for a another game mode and i found out that they had a surf server. I quickly joined cause i loved surf and soon i found out that the people where quite friendly to each other witch was a rarity on the internet at least from my experience.

So i played for a week or to and meet people like Whipeout, Mork, Martin and few others but there was a problem the FP surf server was down a day later and asked Whipeout why he said changed community witch was AG well fine i said's and continued to make more friends and enjoy my self. then i heard Martin, Mork, whipeout and iPork talking about a surfing community called AurorA AuR for short. Well i followed them into this community and after that summer i was highly unactive with the community and later during Christmas time i found out it went down and i asked Martin if it would be up again and he said it would be back up soon. A month or so later it was up and running with a little sister community along with it called........

Outbreak well the communities weren't linked directly but we shared a lot of members during one time. some time later i found out they had a mumble server i joined that got real friendly with a couple of members and admins and in time i got admin for being a good sport and partly whining mork half to death that many admins where never on the server and never did anything so some time later i found out i got Mclovin's admin witch is awkward if he remembers it.

Long time late server was up only with few active members including me and another admin called Fucktard (bless him) i soon found out that the server was going down and i was without surf for a long time but now Outbreak has a surf server and i shall take over it with love and kindness.

Thank you if you read the whole thing.