Sign in to follow this  
NoobyFungus

Demo files

Hey guys,

I recorded some stuff using the "record" command on the console. I have the file and everything and I know where it it, but when I try and upload it to YouTube, I get a message saying that it is and unsupported file type. This means that the only way that I can view the videos is through typing the "demoui" command into console and selecting it from the list of demos.

So, I was wondering if it is possible to change the file type from a .DEM to a .WMV (or similar file)? Whenever I try to do this, I get a message saying that I need to remove some files from the storyboard, so if any of you could help me out then that would be great.

Cheers in advance guys,

NoobyFungus :)

*EDIT* I searched YouTube and the videos on there didn't help me out at all :( *EDIT*

A .dem file is just a recording of the gameplay that can only be played through that game because it merely registers the models, textures and players movement on the map and plays it back to you, its not a video file so yeah, get frap bruv