jamiebh12

Frankieonpcin1080p's Member App - DECLINED

Player Name: Frankieonpcin1080p

Date of Birth: 19/04/1995

Age: 17 years, 7.3 on your server and on css i have been on for 594.1 hrs

Country/Location: England

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:3991539

Games Played: Cs go Css And gmod

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? like a few days im guessing

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Happiness, Fun, Respect

Tell us a little something about yourself: I normally play on jailbreaks normally yours i respect admin and everyone i am a happy player i would really like to become a member i always have fun and i hope everyone else does to 8-) i have been on steam for about 9 or 8 years i have the 8 years badge on my acount

Essex, United Kingdom (Great Britain)

im 23 i drink whiskey Do not add me i will tell you when i will decline it!

This is also a quote from your Steam Profile. How old are you? Seriously? Because by my count, you've been 14, 15, 17 and 23.

@Bing, read the rest of the app numbnuts. He goes on to say how long he's been on OB.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? like a few days im guessing

Why would he give an exact figure like "7.3" and then go on to say "like a few days i'm guessing."

Honestly Bing, you really are new at this ;)

He said 'roughly a few days i'm guessing'.

Then he said '7.3 hours'

Makes no sense. Aside from the fact he's lied before about his age and other things on the 3 - 4 previous member applications. Also no idea how he knows the exact time unless he's been onto gametracker, in which case why mention the few days?

If he means what you say, it's poorly written.

Also, you called me a simple minded fool first. So nasty. :(