Sign in to follow this  
kn1ghtwolf2012

Hey guys!

Hello everyone! as a fair few off you can tell my activity has gone to 0.

This is not a look for "aww poor him and shit".

Reason been ; I was working 200/250 hours a month earning the big bucks. Then my boss called 4 of us into the office, and said there was no more work - They are an ACS Company (Approved Contractor Scheme). Which means they are supposed to be a good company to work for. I did a little digging and found out they took 4 new people on and now the "newbies" are taking all the work.

I did a little digging more, and found out the way they keep there ACS is to keep getting regular new people to work for them to show that they are getting all the work and are good to work for. And now some people like myself who are now out of the probation period (6 weeks), get what we called 0 houred - which means they offer you no work at all, and don't answer phone calls and if they do they say oh nothing as of yet, if there is anything we will give you it.(but they won't).

So after been independent all my life, I have now got myself into debt (contract phone), I had to bail on the landlord (hes furious)((but I singed no tenancey agreement)), now I now live with my mother. But I have my credit car which needs paying off. and well im in shit creak at the moment. But my mother is moving soon to a new place, and once everything is sorted. I will be back online as and when I can.

But I have a little cash in hand work, that is getting me £50 a week!

Just thought I would explain it, and don't think im asking for sympathy. Just expling the siutaton :)

Love ya'll

Steve

Get yourself on jobseeker's allowance as soon as possible. Apply online here.

They'll give you ~£50 a week to help you out, and they'll arrange job interviews etc for you.

Hope everything turns out okay, remember to keep applying for as many jobs as you can, even a low paying one is better than none. And of course, remember to update your CV with your ACS work.

Don't worry mate I have picked myself up from worse. First time for scratching on so its taking a while. Also my cv us a beast but they expect me to look for normal jobs I said no because I have sis and more experience in security so had a full blown argument with her lol. Security came and gave it loads so I just told them were to ram of.

mouthing off to security.... want a job in security..... surely if you are getting loud and a security person comes over and asks you to calm down, you would do it out of respect for someone who does the same job as you? If anything it would show employment potential.

Anyway the situation sucks that you are in mate, hope everything gets sorted

mouthing off to security.... want a job in security..... surely if you are getting loud and a security person comes over and asks you to calm down, you would do it out of respect for someone who does the same job as you? If anything it would show employment potential.

Anyway the situation sucks that you are in mate, hope everything gets sorted

It dont take four people to surround you because your tellig someone in a firm manner that you refuse yo do standard jobs. I didn't raise my voice. :) but not going to tyen this into he said she said lol. Thank you for support though