Sign in to follow this  
ByDelux

ByDelux's Intro

Hey guys, so ive played about 35+ hours easily on the OB Jail server

Im 15, right now my mics broken will be getting a new one soon.

Im friends with quite a few admins and members of the OB community. I play by the rules, have a laugh and have a good time on the OB servers, Ive had CSS nearly 7 years, but just started playing it again so i know what im doing.

Im English and lived in England my whole life.

And im Male and have xbox live, feel free to add me ByDelux

And my ingame name is ByDelux™ , and my steam name is i think skraz1 add me if you want.

And i do "NOT" use hacks and never have, i think they just ruin the point of the game.

Yea i thinks thats all, thanks for reading Bye(;

It's not that I want to fuck up your introduction or your member app what might come in the future, but there are a few things not really similiar to what you said to me.

I asked you earlier today how old you were, the momment where only the 2 of us were in game, and you said you were 13. In this post you say you are 15. Offcourse it's possible you mistyped in the chat in game with me..

Also, you say you got css for 7years now, but when I check your steamprofile I see you got this account 3years (You can see that because of the "years of service" achievement. So that means this is your second account than? Also, you got the game 7years, you are 15, so that makes u play this game when u were 8 year old?

This is your profile, right?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014825950/

Don't get me wrong, I've played with you in game several times, you're a nice guy!

I like you and would most certainly +1 you in the future, but the things don't match with what you said to me...

Anyway, welcome to the forum!

Good luck in the future!