Sign in to follow this  
Proxima

Predator Mod

This is a mod i used to have back in time. But due to steamupdates it didn't work anymore.

I currently still have the skins/sounds,..

The language the script should be coded in : English

Games the script should work with : Counter-Strike: Source

Description:

° Predators (red(T)) vs all the humans (blue (CT))

° If you kill the Predator, you become the predator next round

° if the predator fails to eliminate everyone, commits suicide, or leaves, a random person will be selected to be Predator next round

I want this for the Predators:

° The Predator is Completly Invisible when he walks slowly, jump or ducks (also when crouching) (His knife is invisible as well !) (-> I got the skins already)

° The Predator is visible a bit when he sprints (-> goes with the skins I think)

° The Predator is NOT allowed to pick up any kind of weapons (So only Knife)

° The Predator regenerates, so he heals slowly by time

° For each kill the Predators makes he earns 75Hp

° The amount of Hp depends from the number of players in-game

( #Players < 8 = 1Predator, #Players > 8 and < 15 = 2Predators, #Players > 15 and < 20 = 3Predators.)

( Base Hp of the Predator is 160Hp, for each player that joins the base Hp+20Hp. The Predator can Max. have 400Hp)

I want this for the humans:

° They are not allowed to plant the Bomb, rescue the hostages and other map-missions.

The mod must be compatible with sourcemod, metamod, eventscripts.

Also, it needs to be able to pick 1 person (RANDOM) to become the predator. (but if you kill a predator you become one the next round.)

(Only post here if you can bring any value to it.)

Sounds like the minigame map invisibleman. Becomes really boring after 20 minutes.

I have no idea on how to even start on mods so I can't really do anything to try and make it. Don't have time to learn it either so sorry can't help you.

Dunno if this would help you, but there's an admin mod that lets you change the colour of people.

You could also change the colour of people to be see through - this would let you make the T invisible.

Dunno if this would help you, but there's an admin mod that lets you change the colour of people.

You could also change the colour of people to be see through - this would let you make the T invisible.

I already got skins for that :)

I think it would be great if there were specially made maps

I got maps for that mod, actually just normal maps work fine as well, but there must be added burnspots against camping. (If you think why not just install a anti-camp plug in? -> people can still camp if they keep running in very small circels, so anti-camp plug-in's don't work quite good imo)

I already got skins for that :)

I think it would be great if there were specially made maps

I got maps for that mod, actually just normal maps work fine as well, but there must be added burnspots against camping. (If you think why not just install a anti-camp plug in? -> people can still camp if they keep running in very small circels, so anti-camp plug-in's don't work quite good imo)

Hmm, ok. The plugin also lets you change the weapon colour, since knives aren't affected.. floating knives are actually pretty easy to see.

2012-12-03_00010.jpg

2012-12-03_00009.jpg

2012-12-03_00008.jpg

2012-12-03_00007.jpg

2012-12-03_00006.jpg

2012-12-03_00005.jpg

2012-12-03_00004.jpg

2012-12-03_00003.jpg

IF WE JUST HAD SPOILERS to put our images in!!! :P

Anyway, here you can see the skin of the predator.

If it stands still, crouches ar walks it is COMPLETLY invisible. If he is killed or when he runs you can see him like on the pictures.