Sign in to follow this  
Guest BabyMonkey

PAINSCOPE!

I'm not sure when, but it has become apparent that PAINSCOPE has been permanently banned. I made this thread to try and solve what has happened.

All I know of is that PAINSCOPE accidently freekilled. Via: Car game

And there was an argument between him, and Gumzter. Now I respect all admins, but I'm with Pain of this one.

There are a couple of reasons.

For a start I was told multiple times that it is seven bans which make a perm. I've just looked at Pain's records and there are only four. How does that work. That completely cancels out what I was told. And just because of an argument. What also has come to my attention that Gumzter has a "Grudge" on Painscope. You seriously can't perm someone, just because you don't like them. Gumzter also stated "But no one likes you". Well that's complete rubbish for a start, since I'm pretty sure most people like Pain on the server. But like I was saying just because you don't like someone as much as someone else, you can't take out punishments more seriously. Just because of that. Because to me, that sounds like discrimination. Giving someone a more severe punishment, due to the fact you don't like them. I don't like some players on the server, that doesn't mean I'm going to votekick them everytime they come on.

(The following sentence has nothing personal with my opinion)

Take Hitler, he put Jewish civilians in death camps, due to the fact they were more successful.

So I'd just like you to consider thinking about what has just happened. Because Painscope, is one of my favourite players of OB.

Olly {BabbyMonkey}

It hasn't really been justified though...

It hasn't really been justified though...

He had 4 previous bans and started abusing an admin on chat and mic, he has freekilled many people on numerous occasions. 5 bans for the same thing shows hes's not willing to change.

Hello BabyMonkey.

Its about time that I put my own opinion about the situation

- Gumzter was a little bit unprofessional in the way that he handled the situation in from what ive seen letting his personal feelings get in the way.

- I have seen what painscope can be like from his early days and from when i first saw him I can understand why Gumzter banned him.

The fact is that Painscope has been permanantly banned now so there is no point in carrying on what has been dealt with.