Sign in to follow this  
hooddrobin

Perm banned

Hi, I was banned like 2 months ago I'd say.

Anyway, I think I probably did deserve a ban, just don't think a perm ban was really needed, all I did was flame some danish guy a few times.

Thanks

UnBan Request:

Player Name (at time of banning):Hoodd Robin

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:54309666

Ban Reason Given:Don't remember

Server Banned From:Jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim):I was perm banned for flaming some guy, don't think a permanent ban was needed.

Date of incident:At least 2 months ago.

I remember banning you for being abusive to players, not only are you always abusive but you were in banished at the time and we had zero tolerance for banished members breaking our rules, Personally I don't think you should be unbanned but I'll leave that for Twist or someone to decide

lol, i get invited to a group and i join it, i was never abusive to anyone who didnt deserve it. zero tolerance? your making it into such a huge deal, in the long run, its just a game. certain people just take it too serious.

Sorry it's hard to show how apologetic i really am through a forum, we can cam if you want.

And i just think everyone should be treated equally, and i may have flamed a few people for being dicks to me, but a perm ban for that? hmm..

Ban appeal declined.

You are the most obnoxious, abusive person I've ever seen while in OB. Oh and you were also abusive to sholto in your last ban appeal.

Locked.