Sign in to follow this  
FateMaker

G-Mod JailBreak

I went on a jailbreak server on G-Mod and it was hosted by life-punch, worst jailbreak server ever! Instead of there being a gun cell, there's a knife cell and even then the guards get 350 health and the knife does like 20. Also, they have never heard of warning shots and would shoot into a stack because somebody moved! Now, it takes me like 10 minutes to download maps, so i'm not sure if all the G-Mod servers are like that but still! It makes me realise how good we have it on Counter Strike Source. If any of you know about this and would like to put in your own opinion or if you know if all the servers are like that then please post a reply below.

You gotta remember GMOD wasn't really made as a shoot em up, unlike CSS

TTT FTW.

Stronghold isn't brilliant. It's good for a day, then you realise everyone just camps and nothing is achieved. If the gamemode was redone with objectives to counteract camping, it could be much better.

GMod racer is also good. As is Deathrun - way better than CSS deathrun. And so is floodmod. Oo and spacebuild. Oo and zombie. And RP if you're into that. And basewars.

Basically, there are a tonne of decent gamemodes on gmod, jailbreak isn't one of them :p

Dark Rp was fun to troll, back in the day.

I also used to play an amazing RP called Fallout RP, basically a Fallout 3 map. Loads of cool forts and secrets, the server was populated and well run so you had all these amazing shanty towns spring up everywhere. Those were the days. ;_;

I also used to play a GMOD server called Sled Race, basically build a sled out of anything then race it down a huge ski slope. Was actually awesome! House Sleds FTW.

DarkRP is a really flawed rp, but yeah, it is fun to piss about on. That fallout rp sounds interesting, i want to find it. Oh and there is that GMOD like thing where you level up? Can't remember its name. You train like mining woodcutting and shiz and build guns ultimately.