Sign in to follow this  
it'sFluffySnot

FluffySnot member app - ACCEPTED

Player Name: FluffySnot

Date of Birth: 22/03/1997

Country/Location: London

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40964451

Games Played:counter strike: source, tf2, left for dead 1 and 2,ftl and allot more lol

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 3 months

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: to be honest i don't think i can offer much. im sometimes on early in the morning (around 4am) when no admins/members are on and there are allot of free killers at that time is i was a member i could vote ban them. i have a good sense of humor and don't have a lose temper. i don't have much other than that lol.

Tell us a little something about yourself: my real name is Taha (people call me Toby) and im originally from Palestine, im am now in year 11 and doing my GCSEs. i love gaming! my first console was a Nintendo 64 and i still have it till now(i call her Samantha). i read allot of manga and watch anime (naruto and one piece ect.)

i enjoy paint balling and go to delta force with a bunch of mates once every month(luckily im better at paint balling than i am at counter strike). i also think music is the cure to any problem(i love paramore and the all american rejects!).

thank you for reading and hope to hear your opinions!(if you +1 you get a cookie)

Edited by Guest

Hello Fluffy,

You are set on trial.

Your trial will last for 1 week till 19-11-2012.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them.

You will need to ask an admin or above to invite you into the trial group.

If at the end of the week you are not found within the steam group of OB Trial, your app will be declined.

Also, please wear the trial tag in-game.

Greeting,

McLovin