Sign in to follow this  
Domnomnom

Gathers

I would love this idea. I understand that people have it hard to gather on saturday night, but the same counts for us as well.

Or to make a deal;

Since we have an event every 2 weeks perhaps switch it between saturday and sunday?

For example:

This week it will be a Sunday, and in 2weeks a Saturday. 2weeks later back on Sunday, ...

Not this Saturday but the one after that I can meet up, so we all travel to prox house? What's your address and what time should we be there?

Feel free to come to Brugge, that 5min away from me. If you want we can meet there =)

So we can have an Appletise, a Martini Royal, the pink boat that goes on the water around Brugge, and a gay-evening. Than you can still make a shot to get me.

Like I told before, and like it's written in Jordan his signature: "We are open for treesomes" =)

Feel free to come to Brugge, that 5min away from me. If you want we can meet there =)

So we can have an Appletise, a Martini Royal, the pink boat that goes on the water around Brugge, and a gay-evening. Than you can still make a shot to get me.

Like I told before, and like it's written in Jordan his signature: "We are open for treesomes" =)

So the 24th of November I'll see you in Brugge, I'll let you hear about the time details later on. Anyone else wants to come?

24?! Can't pick a better date than the day before x-Mas?!

And Brussel :/ It's far, but it's good possible..

I thought you ment Brussel with Brugge, I changed it in the edit. Now I don't care about the date, I got nothing to do on the 24th so that's why I picked it.

Edit: 24th of November isn't the day before Xmas.

Oh why not call it events then.

And that's already the case, isn't Biggles event on a Saturday? The reason we do Sunday is because that's when the people hosting the event are around. (me fink)

I think they are more pointing to mixes and stuff.

The whole reasoning behind it is that the saturday is normally used to go out to a bar or club at late night.

Or do something else with your friends in real life. As for the sunday people are useally bored and have a rest day and its cool to spice things up in the night.

We once used to run events during mid day aswell. Like 4pm on saturdays but that is out of the picture. (I am not talking about Outbreak. I am talking about VooDoo.)

Since mid VooDoo 2 we choose Sunday night as a good day and time for events. I dont think we will change that.