Sign in to follow this  
Jammy

What's your favourite game soundtrack?

What's your favourite soundtrack from a game? I'm interested to know what everyones is.

I can think of a ton of games with awesome music but I think if I had to to narrow it down my favourites would be Oblivion, the Halo games and the Mass Effect games.

Feel free to link yo' shit, here's one for you all to check out if you've never played Halo:

I don't have a song that really comes in first as there is way too much good music I have to choose from but I will provide one of the songs that I find one of the best boss'musics ever:

There are so many others for different categories ( boss, level, powerup, intro,... ) that I have good music of but cba to share atm.

That's a tough one. Hmmm. I'd have a hard time deciding between the Shadow of the Colossus theme song, the GTA San Andreaus soundtrack, the link fLuxy posted or Brutal Legend.

Shadow of the Colosuss because it was just beautiful. It fitted in with the game so well and I was so taken aback when it didn't win soundtrack of the year when it came out.

GTA: SA simply because of the variety of awesome music it had. Many of which are still on my iPod. Stuff like Rage against the machine that really became iconic of games with a similar theme.

The Assassin's Creed theme track. Everything about these makes me wish I could be an assassin.

But for me the winner would have to be hands down the Assassins Creed theme track.

TL;DR What fLuxy said.