Player Name:

SteamID:

Why should he be banned:

Evidence:

Date of incident:

UnBan Request:

Player Name (at time of banning): Owen idk time

SteamID: -

Ban Reason Given: spray inappropriate, asked not to spray again i didnt an admin did. Ban for not spraying again like i was asked ...

Server Banned From: OB jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim): Brother asked me to put spray as dare and started calling me a pussy i did it then admins said dont spray again so i didnt and i go to get on next day couldnt as perm ban for no reason.

Date of incident: 6th November 2012

Admin Complaints: --

Admin Name: Gumzster

SteamID: --

What did he do: said not to spray again and i didnt...

Evidence: --

Date of incident: 6th November 2012

Your spray was a picture of Jordan's girlfriend and you were trying to harras him by writing "I would fuck her rolls out." You on purpose tried to annoy an admin and you now have to deal with the consiquenses. You have annoyed people on the server before and I'm amazed you have the nervers to make an unban request.

Complain about the ban and you'll get two months instead of one.

my brother just sent me the pic so i put it otherwise he was gunna punch me i had no idea it was his gf until ellis told me after i had sprayed it ... so people need to get there head out of his arses and realise i only did it because otherwise he woulda beaten me up ...

my brother just sent me the pic so i put it otherwise he was gunna punch me i had no idea it was his gf until ellis told me after i had sprayed it ... so people need to get there head out of his arses and realise i only did it because otherwise he woulda beaten me up ...

Dude, that is a straight lie. I was on teamspeak with ellis and we both were calling you an idiot for spraying that spray.

I don't mean to be a douch but you don't seem to have the common sense to fill out a extremely simple format, your stupidity and arrogance really pisses me off and theres not a single chance you're getting unbanned