Sign in to follow this  
A Hiding Hobo

A Hiding Hobo's Member app - ACCEPTED

Player Name: A Hiding Hobo

Date of Birth: 26/12/1995

Country/Location: England, Cambridgeshire

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35694087

Games Played: CS:S - GTA4 - l4d (And other Valve games) - +Many more

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Roughly been playing for about a week now.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I think that when it comes to playing Prison break servers, you need people who understand the game. I feel i have this and can bring it to the server, maybe help others who don't understand as much or are new to the game. I also like to have a joke, entertain people, make the game enjoyable for everyone.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My real name is James, I live in Cambridge (A small town which EVERYONE thinks is really posh!) and I enjoy computer gaming. I have a dog and 2 cats :) I also really enjoy getting into community's on games such as Gmod and CS:S, but have only just come across OB! Every other Community seemed to be a bit over populated and messy :S (I know I've only been on OB for about a week, but i have seen that it is a well organised group which seems to look after its members.) I also enjoy going out with mates, party's and such, a bit of underage drinking never hurt anyone...hmmm - Maybe not. :S And I also enjoy Airsofting (BB guns, Like paintballing but little pellets and the guns look better :) )

Hope you take me into your humble group! THNAKS :D

You're a friendly guy, you know how everything runs, however I think it's better if you hang around a little bit longer.

Try to get to know the regulars, the members, the admins ( oh, and gumzter <3, he's a group on it's own )

I have the feeling most people don't know you very well or perhaps not. It might be a good idea to get involved in our heated forumdiscussions, that way you meet new people and you get more involved in the community.

(Get the post counts up, but don't take this to litterally. We already got a guy who spams the forum.)

This is my opinion. Offcourse an admin+ can grant you a trial if they think you meet the expectations.

For more info about trials you can watch the sticked treads on this forumsection.

Good luck!

Hi Hobo.

Like most have said in this thread, it's likely you won't be put on trial just yet due to only recently joining the server. Don't feel disheartened, you seem to fit in well so i'd just give it another couple of weeks.

Hello Mr Hiding Hobo,

We believe you have not been around long enough to know our members. And we dont know you either.

You are able to re-apply next month. Until then im afraid your declined.

I've decided to unlock your app and put you on trial til the 13th.

Saw you on teamspeak integrating and you seem like a nice guy, aswell as your active on the server, I see no reason to keep you waiting for another month, if any admin has a problem them pm me on steam.

Make sure to keep in mind our expectations of trialists, also make sure you add me or Mclovin on steam so we can add you to the trial group. Good luck!