Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

2 things!

I always get confused over who is a donating member and who is simply a donator, and also admin donators, so I think a new colour should be chosen to state who is a donating member and who is a donating admin

Donating Members

Donating Admins

Whadda you reckon?

Another thing that would be cool is Instant messaging within those who are singed on to the forum, we currently get the list, I think it would be nice to have an instant chat thingy within us...

I am sure it would be quite difficult to code a brand new system just for us (with all that encryptions and stuff) but there must be a third party 'supplier' of this kind of service where you simply sign into the forums, press 'CHAT' and an external window opens and you have your own server within some kind of free chat service.

Thanks.

Lewis

Donators aren't always members so there is even confusion there. I have donator skins though but I am as non member. All I suggest is to keep admin color for admins even if they are a donator. Doesn't really matter much.

One thing i found when signing people up to the contest was that it was hard to distinguish whether someone was a donator AND a member, or just a donator.

We need something else for donators, maybe a second title or a star next to their name?

Donators aren't always members so there is even confusion there. I have donator skins though but I am as non member. All I suggest is to keep admin color for admins even if they are a donator. Doesn't really matter much.

So, for those who are simply dontators and not members, they have the blue that is currently assigned to them ;)

Both things are not gonna happen, I mean lets face it more forum ranks is just confusing and more work for me and for what a different color yet again. I mean why do you need to know who is donator or not?

As for the whole status update on who is online on the forum lets face it, pressing F5 is just as easy aswell... that scrolling down for me isnt that big of a problem for me. Also we have Teamspeak/steam and our private messages so if its because you want to chat... choose.

Im sorry im happy that your trying to help although these ideas are not that great.