Sign in to follow this  
Dack

Game of the year!

I know it's not the end of the year YET but there have been quite a few popular games that have already been released, out of all games so far and games to come which do you think will be great runners up?

I dont think it's out yet but GTA5 will be, fo sure.

I dont think it's out yet but GTA5 will be, fo sure.

GTA5 is said to be released next Spring :) Seems like it will be a great game.

Assasin creeds, Elder Scrolls V skyrim online and perhaps a few others make a good chance..

I haven't really played Assassins creed but I have played Skyrim online and it looks like an amazing project, there are many bugs but I'm sure that they'll be fixed soon enough. :)

Call of Duty doesn't have anything new to offer.. Halo 4 I don't know, Assasin Creed always comes with something new but the story isn't THAT strong.

As for the Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. I TOTALLY DON'T LIKE IT, not offline, nor online. But I know it's poppular and a lot of my friends play it. SO it makes a chance I think.

More than likely to be Assassins Creed III, Elder Scrolls: Skyrim or unfortunately Black Ops II.

I loved both the Assassins Creed and Elder Scrolls games. Especially since the assassins creed revamp of their climbing and combat. Everything is much meatier than before. Especially the combat. You feel like everytime you punch something, stab something etc there's an immediate response. Whereas in Skyrim you feel like you're hitting a dragon with a cardboard cut out of a fish.

+1 for Assassins Creed. Made me love gaming again.

Skyrim is definetly a contestant for it. Depending on how well Black ops II does it will stand a pretty good chance.

Im not sure on Assasins Creed. Ive only played Brotherhood.

GTA will do well hopefully.