Sign in to follow this  
Bigtoe[AP2S1]

Sup

I've been delaying this thread for a while now and It's time that I actually write this. so here goes :

Well, first of all my name is Tom, my Steam name is Bigtoe as alot of you may know. I have many hobbies including playing CS:S, Gmod, ArmA 2 OA and a few mods. Another hobby of mine is to play guitar, I play both guitars and I know alot about playing the guitar including Theory and how to read music. I have a average social life along with a gaming life. I know about programming in Python, C++, Lua, And Sqf. and Sqm.

I used to play on consoles but then I realised if you spent a good amount of money on a PC, you can play any game at almost 3x the gaming experience. I currently own a £1500 Custom Built gaming PC and a few accessories including a gaming mouse and surround sound headset, also I have speakers in every corner of my room so I can play surround sound without my headset. I am proficient with Photoshop, Fireworks and Flash. If you hand me any piece of software I'll have it all worked out in about 30-45 Mins. I'm a quick learner and able to get the grasp of things quickly without too much hastle.

That's me, and my introduction. I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome when I joined the server to now. Thank you.