Sign in to follow this  
Jordan

Your best memories of OutBreak!

LOL, the map forest_rooftop or whatever it's called. Playing that map with 2 other ct's, I tell 1 to go to the roof, he does it, all good and well. I myself stand in kitchen, working fine. the last guy I tell to get outside of teh door and stand there.

What happens:

Celldoors open, T's go to bottem of cellstairs, they open doors by pressing button. the guy that had to stand outside just ran few miles ahead... All T's to armory... I ask him "what the fuck are you doing over there?!" He answers: "You told me to go outside, so I did!"

At that sudden momment something snapped... I think my body created an embolie or something as a reaction of what happened there...

It's a memorie of Outbreak, but if it's a good one? o_O"

(Didn't tell names here, perhaps he gets better, somehow... But I don't think so.)

But for those who were in game they would've tought; "what the fuck is going on?! PRO CT TEAM"

CTF event: entering other teams spawn area 5 seconds after respawn occured. I think I killed 6 people running out of the theatre trying to go get guns from armory. I was laughing so loud when that happened.

This also cracks me up each time and works every time:: "Last 2 T's to jump Live." or *Insert math question here*.

The other day on Mars map. It was the first round, and all the CT's but me got crushed by the doors.

CTF event: entering other teams spawn area 5 seconds after respawn occured. I think I killed 6 people running out of the theatre trying to go get guns from armory. I was laughing so loud when that happened.

Than you are the person who pissed a few people off with it.... If we even didn't have a chance to get a gun..

Anyway, it's over now. In the next ctf event respawn won't happen. And this was 1 of the reasons.. Brcause one can just camp outside spawn area to kill everybody who passes by and they can't really defend theirself...

Thing is, I wasn't camping at all, I just was walking to get the flag at the right time lol I never noticed the respawn until people started running out of the theatre. Everyone who knows me knows I hate camping. All you camp with is a scout on an obstacle course in the middle the sky trying to noscope battle CT's who are walking all the way down there.

My favorite moment? It has to be the night of Halloween when somebody was making Mr. Polishman mad, he then screamed over the mic "Nobody likes you, go trick or treating or sumthin"