Sign in to follow this  
PAINSCOPE!

Tweep's Argumental Game

Quite a while ago (at least a month) we were on training ground and played the popular tv show Argumental in the game. We would each have a team of around 3 or 4 T's each and argue through our mics about any old subject, the subject of choice in this game was tea or coffee, which is better? Tea won by my argument ;D

I think this game was pretty damn awesome! Only trouble being that you'd need a mic owner as a representative for each team but it definately kept the T's under control in a particular area without them being able to run off very far (the non argumentative T's were in two seperate stacks by their reps).

Just wondering what everyone else thinks of this as a more common game in the server when the situations are right? :)

Most definitely should be a common game. The only trouble is the lack of people using their mics. I remember playing that game on training ground to hear an argument over who was better. fLuxy or Babymonkey. It actually gets T's involved in more debating skills rather than physical skills which I think is fantastic personally as it leads to much hilarity most of the time.

8/10 would lose this game again.

Tweeps his games are genious in general. That's why i hope they don't play it often. That way we have a great laugh with his special games. If we see it every day, than we get boored of it. Sounds a bit weird perhaps...