Sign in to follow this  
PAINSCOPE!

Unban Request

Player Name (at time of banning): PAINSCOPE!

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:10339971

Ban Reason Given: Abusive

Server Banned From: Outbreak Jailbreak Server

Date of incident: 19/10/12

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim):

I'm sick and tired of being banned every 5 minutes. 2 days back and I get wrongly banned for a month by Sholto and now i've been banned by Charlie for being abusive for a week. Let me explain what happened...

I join CT and Tiny switches me to T again even though there was a 1/5 ratio on Leoben. I discuss it with him fairly and decide its fine but then another admin switches another CT and replaces him/her with me. So the next round the commander asks Tweep to go to the flowery side of the vent to cover it and i'm almost there anyway so I want to help out as there were 3 CT's covering closed cells already.

Tweep asks me to leave and I shake my head with my flashlight on because I don't want to. Agreed that's reasonable for a slap or something. But no.

Tweep decides to slay me (already a bit over the line), then team switches me even though i'd been put on CT by an admin, then respawns me in EXACTLY the same spot as a T and kills me, all of this without warning.

So i'm complaining and he's not read it (general spam in chat and my mic isnt working, seems like you need a mic to make a point as i'd been freekilled on the previous map too). So it's true I did call him an asshole because he broke the server rules by spawning me just to kill me, even though i'd done nothing wrong as a T. Freekilling, no matter which way you look at it. Not to mention that even after spawning me in that EXACT spot then killing me, he then spawned me again back in the cells. Why not just spawn me back in the cells to begin with?!

Ridiculous.

If you had a problem why didnt you say so instead of being immature and swearing at tweep, there was no reason to do that and it was out of order. i dont know the whole story and i dont care you are treated like you treat other people and therefore you now have one week to cool off

I did say it, about 4 times in chat! That's what I just said.

There was every reason to do it for what he did to me just then. You just said you don't know the full story and yet you ban me for one word yet tweep gets away with straight shooting me for nothing. If you don't know the whole story then perhaps you should make an assessment of the situation before just throwing out ban requests here and there. If it were a freekillers running past the cells killing everyone i'm sure you'd not ban me for calling him an asshole, yet when tweep freekills me I lose my right to? Because he's an admin and he's exempt from this? Come on man...

Basically, someone asked me to go outside to the vent, so you come with me. I tell you that we do not need two of us, and you aren't needed outside, but you still persist in being a fucking useless CT like usual. I slay, switch, and respawn. However, I accidentally used the wrong respawn command, as you should have been spawned in cells instead of outside. So I kill you and spawn you in cells like I should have, it was a small typing error. Anyone with a small amount of intellect would have been able to come to the conclusion that you were being teamswitched, and that you were being respawned in cells.

You should know better than to be a shit CT, but you persist in being useless and irritating. Therefore I switched you.

Thanks for your kind words Tweep, so lets just go through this. Useless CT? Thanks for your input as I havent even been on OB in 3 weeks really so you're clearly judging me on my very historic past as a CT rather than giving me a chance. The slay was too harsh, a slap would've got the job done. Switch, why? I can just move to a new spot if you're that adamant on being by the vent. You respawn me outside and okay it was an accident, at the time it seemed more like just an excuse to kill me but I believe you that it was an accident...however, I could have easily crouched back to my cell as there's a 30 second non rebel/run off time limit so I didn't have to get a death aswell as -2 kills (I know not all about kills on this server but it's still important to me as a gamer on CSS itself).

Now you insult my intellect? You switched me before I was respawned so ofcourse I fucking knew I was being teamswitched.

How could I persist? It was my first round as a CT in 3 weeks?!