Sign in to follow this  
ali

Unban Request:

Player Name (at time of banning): ali

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32677892

Ban Reason Given: 'Abusive'

Server Banned From: | UK | Jailbreak | www.outbreak-community.com |

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim): I don't know why i was banned / how i was abusive, i was never told i was being abusive, never have been told i have been absive and was not abusive to my recollection, so first and explanation would be nice. Secondly i should have been unbanned by now, according to 'sourcebans' (http://bans.outbreak-community.com/index.php?p=banlist) my ban expires 'Expires on 10-18-12 20:28 / 2 hours' this should have expired by now as it is 20:38 yet i remain banned.

Date of incident: 10-18-12

Hello i banned you for telling me to "shut up" while i was trying to explain some rules you kept denying you dident broke.

End.

I know the rules about warning shots, the rules apply in cells and need to be administer for minor offences, i said leave your cells you die they had left their cells and one was rushing me. Im sorry if i told you to 'shut up' i was trying to command and its my natural reaction to anyone talking over me i didn't see that it was an admin. Also my ban expired an hour ago, why am i still banned?

Heh, you forgot to lock it Biggles. I've done that a few times before tbf - telling everyone that I've locked a topic and then buggering off without actually doing it.