Sign in to follow this  
bladehys

hYs member application - DECLINED

Player Name: Hammad

Date of Birth: 29/8/1996

Country/Location: Ksa

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:9966840

Games Played: css tf2 hl portal LOL crossfire minecraft terraria street fighter 4 metin 2 mario sonic and alot more games :p

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 1-2 weeks :) and fall in love with this server best jailbreak server i have ever played

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: i am mature and with good sense of respecting other players and how to handle things and i can support this server in any way i can :)

Tell us a little something about yourself: i am 16 year guy who loves to play games and eating :p and i am good at using sony vegas cinema 4d and others i also have a youtube channel and i am also very social and respecting my elders :) and i never got banned from the servers and i love to be a ct in jailbreak mode :p

Can't say i've seen you on server but i'm sure i will soon. Welcome to forums!!

Membership applications are reviewed every Sunday and Monday. If suitable, you'll be invited to join the trial group and be on trial for one week. If you pass, you'll be accepted as a full member.

(pass conditions are basically - be active, wear the trial member tag, don't be a dick.)

:)

Can't say i've seen you on server but i'm sure i will soon. Welcome to forums!!

Membership applications are reviewed every Sunday and Monday. If suitable, you'll be invited to join the trial group and be on trial for one week. If you pass, you'll be accepted as a full member.

(pass conditions are basically - be active, wear the trial member tag, don't be a dick.)

:)

i am going to play on server now you can see me now ^^ and i hope i will be accepted :)

Haha, just keep playing. The more people know you, the more support you'll get in a member application.

Two weeks isn't a very long time to apply for member so you'll have to wait till Sunday, it's up to the higher admins to decide.

I'm in work right now, hence why i'm spamming the forums. :(

I would have liked to see you on the server for a couple of weeks beforebuphbapply.

Anyhow, as tiny said apps will be reviewed Sunday/Monday also keep in mind our requirements (which I'm purposely not going to say here as we want members to use their initiative.

Nice guy, knows the rules fairly well but needs a mic turn up xD +1

before few days my mic volume was really high and a guy it storms when i speak xD since then i turned to low :P