Sign in to follow this  
Proxima

Spoiler

I was wondering if it is possible to add the posibilty to use spoilers in the forum.

With all the pictures we post, with tons of text the forum sometimes gets a bit ugly. Sometimes I see pictures that run out of screen and things like that.

So with a spoiler system we would be able to insert images and some details about what we want to tell in that. For example:

Just the spoliers, that clean up forum a bit.

Spoiler1.jpg

Spoiler opened if you are interested in whatever comes.

Spolier2.jpg

As you can see it hides everything inside the spoiler. the forum would be a lot more cleaned up if people use it.

I know the forum these pictures came from use the code

and

just like all the other codes here.

It's Tribal Wars.

But it's similiar to Travian I think. Just bit more complicated and for a bit older group i think. Anyway, I sometimes really hate it when a got a topic with pictures running out of screen all time. Maybe others don't have it but I do.

When I use PC I don't have the issue since I got a 23.6" screen. With my little laptop/notebook (which is 12") I have this problem a lot... And I also use my phone, so I actually just HATE it when I open a page with tons of images than..

Also, a spoiler makes you download the picture when you open the spoiler. So it doesn't make me load the picture also with my phone.