Sign in to follow this  
hqrry

I apologize for all the inconvenience

I'm sorry to all the OB members, or players that i have 'abused', i am very sorry!

I would love to be unbanned, it would be great.

Thanks,

Hqrry

This doesn't really appeal to me, the post doesn't really explain your actions tbh. Not only this but it has an air of sarcasm about it.

You are not the only one that has come to us begging for an unban recently (I wonder why).... Unless Mclovin wants to look this over again, I think the ban should stay.

I guess the lesson learned to all these banished people is that not to trade a reliable Ferrari for one with fake parts. Then you wonder why the fake one breaks down after a month or so. Whether you have had that Ferrari for over 2 years or 2 months, concept still applies.

Remember next time you buy a Ferrari, don't abuse it.

Looks like you put all your chips down on the wrong side, Its funny how you banished people leave OB, and then try to troll OB, get yourself banned and then the moment banished goes to the wall you want back in, theres one simple question you should all be asked:

Why the fuck should we let you back in?

Since I think all people deserve a second chance. I forgive you for your actions but I don't necessarily agree with an unban. I expected a longer post that didn't seem as stated in another post 'sarcastic'. It seems like you're saying sorry just so you can 'play' on OB which isn't why you should say sorry. If you realise the proper reason to why you are saying sorry and post it I'll talk about the unban with the other admins. But so far it's a no on the unban but thanks for the apoligy.

Yeah i detect sarcasm.

I wish everyone would tone the attitude down though, everyone makes little snide remarks and it slowly escalates the situation.

No one has the moral high ground, Banished or OB.