Sign in to follow this  
Iszuka™

World of Tanks

-Not actual ingame footage mind you, but the next update does yield physics so slo-mo flying tanks may be possible-

Man i love this game. Cruisin' around like you're playing Colin McRae rally, poppin' HE rounds into unbeknownst enemy tanks...

Anyone else play? The only way i can describe it is like when you drive a tank in Battlefield games, except everyones in a tank and they're all from the world war period.

[My Profile]

Pay 2 Win?

A few of my friends talk about how premium tanks and ammunition are a game killer, but i seriously don't even notice. The only real pros to getting a premium account are the extra EXP and the ability to join larger groups of friends.

Alot of magazines post promotion codes on their websites sometimes, so i don't really need to buy any gold... I spent most of that on cool looking camouflage xD

My dad plays this all the time, but being a deaf bastard he always shakes the house

"LETS MOVE OUT" "LETS MOVE OUT" "LETS MOVE OUT" "LETS MOVE OUT" "LETS MOVE OUT" "LETS MOVE OUT" "LETS MOVE OUT" "LETS MOVE OUT" "LETS MOVE OUT" "LETS MOVE OUT" "LETS MOVE OUT" "LETS MOVE OUT" "LETS MOVE OUT" "LETS MOVE OUT" "LETS MOVE OUT" "LETS MOVE OUT" "LETS MOVE OUT"

Have played this quite a bit, I even have a premium tank.

Although all I know is that Premium tanks really are not OP at all.

Most premium tanks are just tanks that should be played completely different then most tanks.

That's the only difference, as for the premium ammunition you can even buy this with ingame money.

So you can't say that it's pay2win at all.

My ingame name is Deronium, hit me up to play some time.

"LETS MOVE OUT" "LETS MOVE OUT" "LETS MOVE OUT" "LETS MOVE OUT" "LETS MOVE OUT" "LETS MOVE OUT"

Hahah i turned the voices off, i'm sick of hearing them.

Have played this quite a bit, I even have a premium tank.

Although all I know is that Premium tanks really are not OP at all.

Yeah all the tanks play differently, but premiums are pretty special.

If i were to choose one premium to play explicitly it would be the E25.

It's tiny with a really high camo rating, real quick and has a two second reload penetrating pretty much everything it's matched against.

I'll send you a friend request McLovin ;)