Sign in to follow this  
Sirpwnsamin

Banished Server IP?

The Admins should give us permission to go onto the Banished clans server and free kill it to hell, they are doing that to us, so why don't we crank it up a bit and return the favor?

Indeed, as the guys said above this would only bring us down to their level. I don't want to hear any instances of people that are members of outbreak going onto other servers and freekilling, as we are (by statistics of gametracker) the #1 jailbreak server in the UK and we want our members to represent us well.

I understand that the majority of their members have been ruining gameplay for you guys, if this happens and an admin isn't online to ban them then PLEASE grab a demo and their steam ID as tiny suggested. They are already hated by people who play our server, that is their fault not ours.

I will reiterate this as I can't stress it enough: do NOT go onto other servers no matter who they are and break their rules. You represent our community and if we hear you have been doing bad things then you will be removed.