Sign in to follow this  
Bogs

ttt (Trouble In Terrorist Town)

I've just discovered a gamemode on Garry's Mod called ttt or trouble in terrorist town. The games alot of fun and its basically a game where there are innocent bystanders merely trying to protect themselves and not die, Traitors who are trying to kill everyone and finally detectives, which try and solve the murders. The game is a lot of fun and I was wondering if anyone wanted to play with me? Also I think it would be awesome if we got a ttt server. They're so popular atm due to youtubers, and none of the servers are empty.

ttt is epic, i used to own a server and admin it and such, requires css models to work properly. But yeah it is great fun, all talk is opn except when dead, so it's quite terrifying when people die mid speaking. a mic is definately a must.

I once made all the terrorists kill each other after I faked my death then slowly hunted the final guy down. the more you kill the more credits you get to buy stuff, like a bomb that can be planted anywhere, or an anti gravity gun (great for shooting ppl off the light house)

If you are the detective you get credits to buy items like dna scanners etc.

LDT ttt WOOOOO. Best ttt in the world. Also, best gmod clan in the world. Although the server is migrating atm :( But it is the best balanced and quite customised. But no, it wouldnt be very good in css... And probably not possible. You need a custom HUD