Sign in to follow this  
Fin

Future of Outbreak?

I play on a Gmod community and have for nearly 2 years now. They have multiple servers and it works fine. But, I agree with Shadow that if we split JB over both css and csgo, you will split the community. However, if you having a cs:go vanilla server, that would be fine. Just make sure that members have to be active players on the primary server which is of course JB...

Minecraft servers in these communities are always popular for a few weeks, then just die. Even in bigger communities than this. Even Tekkit. In fact, especially Tekkit. You can get everything wayyyy too fast.

Way too fast my ass, getting all the haxor armor takes a shitload of items.

But NO, don't go minecraft, I only play it when I feel like it and keeping a server under control constantly is annoying and it will most likely not get populated thus wasting money.

I would like to see an awesome gun game server. with throwing knives, parachutes and instant re-spawns. I imagine that there may be few ppl who would want to play gg in the community at the moment, but i know we could populate another server, and it would bring in a totally different group of people. :) just an idea though.