Sign in to follow this  
Xboxbasher

Uban request

Player Name (at time of banning): |Der Fuhrer, Adolf Hitler

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39078617

Ban Reason Given: Racism

Server Banned From: Css Jailbreak server

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim): I had just joined the game after having been on your server last night and having had a joke with some other people being infamous leaders, I was being Adolf Hitler and as I logged on today I completely forgot about it then just as the round was about to end I was disconnected for racism and assumed it was a warning so I changed my name, then when I went to reconnect to the server I discovered I'd been banned and as no time frame was given I assume it is permanent. I am annoyed with this ban as no request was made for me to change my name and if I had refused to do so I would agree with the action taken.

When will Sourcebans be fixed, seems like an Honest mistake, I don't know why people are so strict on extremely light things, I've changed my name to facist dictators loads of times, It not like anyone on the server is a geniune holocaust survivor or anything so why would they take offence to it

Hello,

I warned you twice to change your name no reaction was given.

I told you to change it with as reason: We do not allow Racism on our server.

Why is it racist? Since maybe it is very easily associated with racism. He himself is the person that brought more racism on this world then anyone else so far. Listen, if you think its funny to have a name of a person who left scars bigger then the grand canyon then im sorry this is not the right place. In the end all I can say is if an admin gives you a warning instead of doing nothing plz read it especially when he is warning you twice.

Sorry, but I really do not understand the fun in having such a name and never will.

It seems like you either missed or ignored the warnings and got banned in the end for a day.

Greetings,

McLovin the person who banned you.