Sign in to follow this  
Foxxy

Complaint. Hqrry

What i have understood Hqrry is a donator, but i dont get why the offencive language from him to me when i simply told him to shut it so we could hear the commands. Purple power was commanding and he got killed and started to whine even though it was a rebel. I told him to shut it, and got this back more or less

I dont ask for a ban or anything just i think its just bad behaviour and should be looked over. He was not just offencive to me but to more OB members such as Purple Power i think he check me up on this

meh.jpg

Foxxy could you post the full image without the white just incase you're covering something else up?

Calling someone a 'fucking twat' isn't a week ban Eagle c'mon

ah well it wasn't because i died, i'm pretty sure i was speaking to someone then i had never seen you on... ever.

You said something and i called you a fucking twat, i accept it was harsh but you capture my abuse to you, despite the fact that people swear at people on the server all the time - even when admins are online.

I'm sorry if i truely broke your heart, i dont believe this deserves a ban...

Thanks.

After talking with Hqrry, we had a little chat and i think we should just drop it. I dont think any ban should be put in or so, I hope Hqrry listen to what happend and so we wont have this problem again :)

Case closed!