Sign in to follow this  
hqrry

Noob CT's / Keyboard-Microphone Warriors

Hello, i here today to speak upon the great noob ct's.

ThePopeHasAnXbox, which he clearly doesn't is rude to the T's calling them idiots, retards etc..

This could make any new T upset, well actually any T upset, I don't want to stand and hear this any longer,

he is like 11 for god sake! He thinks he can be a keyboard, microphone warrior, there are other T's/CT's who also do this, and i dont think its fair to the other players of Outbreak server.

Thanks,

Harry

Demo didn't prove anything. Didn't see anything wrong done by Pope. cDay in the other hand kept insulting people calling them dicks and dipshits and even more. I understand the frustation from the CT's since everytime you killed them T's bitched. cDay even started lieing just to protect himself.

He went to armory got a scout and got killed by Moon. He then proceeds to say that he picked the scout up from a dead body and it's freekill. InMyLife then started to say that moon didn't see cDay have a gun so it's a freekill even though he did see it since I did and cDay was a rebel going to amory. Not to protect the CT's since they gave a freeday instead of commanding. 10min of my time wasted on busting someone else other then the one you posted about in this thread. You should change the name to cDay's bad launguage. lol