Sign in to follow this  
PurplePower

Purple Power Application - ACCEPTED

Player Name: Purple Power

Date of Birth: 1993 09 13

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20723531

Games Played: Shall i list all my freaking games i have played since i was 4 years old? Are you kidding me?! Ofc you are, i just like to be "funny". The games that is being played right now are; CSS, Minecraft, LoL, HoN, HOMM3, AoE and some games from the total war series. Yes, i am aware of me being a total nerd, that is not something you need to remind me off!

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Whaaaaaaaat can i bring to this community? Except me? Shouldn't that be enough? eh? EH?!?! I am so awesome that you should bow before me and wish i enterd this community!

As you might notice, i can bring "humor" into this community. I am so goddamn funny, atleast i think!

I can also bring ideas and thoughts.

I can bring awful ct commands and make you t's unhappy when you can't rebel!

I can also bring alot of rebellin and sneaky ways of killing the ct's.

Tell us something about yourself:

Something?

Well, that was wide.

I have two cats.

There you go, that is something.

Nah but, i got something called Aspergers. This can sometimes make me an arse to deal with. Easy steps to not get in an argument with me; Tell me to shut up because i am disturbing. Tell me that we shall take it somewhere else. Or just ignore me. Oh and this thing makes me quite smart aswell :()