Sign in to follow this  
Dawg

Dawg For Member - DECLINED-

Player Name: Dawg

Date of Birth: 20/02/98

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:50762856

Games Played:Counter Strike, Day of defeat, Call of duty, Alan Wake, AVA, APB,BlackLight Retribution, Garry's Mod, Half Life 2 Deathmatch, Killing Floor, Magicka, Portal Series, Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, Team Fortess 2 (Premium), Terraria,Minecraft, Torchlight Series and Tribes Ascend.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Ur,I have been a pc gamer for about 5 years and I really enjoy FPS category games. I would like to apply for a outbreak member because I would be on the server regularly. The reason why I also wanted to apply as I Recently just discovered that you now need a password for the server. I was on the server at least 7 hours a week give or take a few.

Tell us something about yourself:I am just a pc gamer and do not own a console. I dont have an amazing PC but i manage to go on and play my favourite games, they are 'Counter Strike', 'Minecraft', Torchlight' and 'Call of duty: World at war'. I would really like to become a OB Member because I would like to be part of the massive community. Thank you for your time OB Moderators/Admin's. I will be glad i am accepted into the community. Bye!