Sign in to follow this  
a Jaffa Cake

Six Dead Cats and a Jaffa Cake - DECLINED -

Player Name: Six Dead Cats and a Jaffa Cake

Date of Birth: 03/07/1998 (14 years - this will likely affect my app :()

SteamID: Mobyguy77/Six Dead Cats and a Jaffa Cake

Games Played: TF2, CS:S, Super Meat Boy, Minecraft and occasionally some other games.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I am a friendly, frequent player who can play either team well, and I already have a good understanding of various commands on the Outbreak server, so I suppose knowledge too, without sounds big-headed

Tell us something about yourself: Well, my name is Jack and I am from Blackpool, in the North-West of England. I spent a lot of time online, doing various things. I play games, moderate a very large forum and just chat. I enjoy just about anything with an internet connection and more so if it has a copy of Photoshop or GIMP. As for real-life, I am about ~6ft and weigh many, many pounds. Far too many :( I have black hair and a whopping great scar on my wrist. I like to call it my emo scar :3, as it happened so close to my vein.

Thanks for reading this application whomever it may be (Members, admins, that creepy bloke who follows me around)

Jaffa

We had a long hard think about this one.

Im sorry but im going to have to decline you due to the fact you only just turned 14. I overlooked your age at the start, so apologies for the muck up.

Feel free to apply in a few months.

Sorry.