Sign in to follow this  
jacksplat

Finnley Abuse

Since long time player like jama brought up in the other thread. I would like to touch on the abuse as well.

Admin Complaints:

Admin Name: Finnley

SteamID:

What did he do: Abuse power:

-Last month, Jb_snow was on and I was a CT warden. A lot of Ts were rebelling. Finnley was rebelling (nearly went out of vent to outside). I took him down with an awp just before he got out.
From that, it clearly irritated him.

-After taken down the rest of the rebellers, I'm left with 3 ts (Pasickle was one of them) and myself. I decided to do race with the rest of the Ts.

-Bare in mind that it has only been 4-5 minutes into the round. Finnley was dead and talking down the mic, telling me to ''speed it up'', ''finish the round'', with completely horrible attitude.

-I proceeded to do race with the rest of the Ts since they did not rebelled. As a bleak response he slayed me so that the round can be over (a neat way for him to not wait like others)

-I added him to ask if that was necessary and was ignored

Thanks

Date of incident: 11/2016

Jacksplat,

For future reference if you have any problems with anyone can you make it clear as fast as possible so we can actually recognise the situation and explain it better to you.

I honestly can't remember the situation at all, however I will say this. If I die rebelling or die at all in jailbreak, I will never get mad. I will either laugh about it or just completely ignore it. I have over 500 hours in the gamemode and 5 minutes spent dead is not my biggest concern. So, no it wasn't a personal attack or whatever you think it was. There were probably some circumstances where it would be better to finish the round quickly and that didn't happen apperently. 

Eitherway I am sorry if it actually was a discission made too hasty, but I am quite sure I do these things for reasons...

If you have more questions than feel free to let me know through steam or teamspeak.

All the best,

Finnley