Captain Jama

Finn Abuse

Jama,

First off, thank you for using the provided template. Apperently filling it 100% was too much too ask, but I'll take it.

The reason for the gag is because first of all I hate people who say it, because it's just a disgusting insult. You hadn't spoken to me at all prior to that sentence, I think it was litteraly the first thing you said when you joined and I recall muting you for saying the same thing a long time ago, but I am sure you remember. 

Then, as pissed off (probably) as you were, you joined me on CT. First you saw me joining CT and switched off, but you said something like "mhmm actually" and switched back. At that moment I kind of figured that you were going to troll me as much as possible, but I just didn't say anything and tried to command that round. First thing you do is start spamming an auto-sniper for no reason and after I ask you to stop you pick up a nova and start shooting me with that. You continued just being a hassle instead of actually helping as a CT by spamming the button I asked you not to spam... That's why I slayed you.

Then I CT-banned you, because the only thing you seemed to be doing was shooting me in the face, when I told you to stop it about five times. Almost forgot to mention that you also baited and I figured that by now you should know our rules. So all together you we're just being an enormous troll and a CT-ban was just a mild punishment.

If you want to ask any questions feel free to message me through steam or Teamspeak.

All the best,
Finnley