Sign in to follow this  
Innocent Noob

Innocent Noob | Ct-unban Request (RESOLVED)

Player Name (at time of banning): I actually have no Idea because it was a long time ago, but it could be Allied.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119540563

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: Like i said, it was a long time ago and I don't remember but If I was to guess, probably for not knowing the rules.

Server Banned From: Jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: I should of checked the rules before I went ct and realized that I made the experience crap for everybody but now I know the rules of the server.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: No, sorry.

Date of incident: Like I said, Don't have a clue, probably in 2014?

Hi there,

I could not find any details of a ban with the information you have provided. Are you sure you're definitely banned? 

Regards, 

Hey innocent,

I have reviewed your ban and you were banned about 3 weeks ago. The ban you have is a CTban for 300 minutes spent alive. You have only spent 9 minutes alive after the ban was given. I think you've spent too little time yet to see if you improved, thus I cannot unban you for now since it was given for a good reason. However, if you show activity on the server for the next few days and show your improved attitude, I am willing to un-CTban you. All of the admins will be monitoring you over the next few days and then I will review your CTban again. If you have any questions or want to discuss this further, you can contact me or any higher staff.

Regards,

Raw