Sign in to follow this  

Unban Request (RESOLVED)

Player Name (at time of banning):Tammahshay™  

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197973308285/

Server Banned From: OB jb

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: i have  had only 3  CT bans and after that i got a perm CT ban which was really unfair because i have seen lots of people not get a perma CT ban

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: I have been on a different server and have behaved a lot better and i have learned my lesson,also i have been on outbreak numerous times and have been liked by some mods because they keep inviting me to join the server

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?:It's been about 6 or 7 months 

Edited by Guest

Hello Tammahshay,

In truth, I am a bit disappointed to see that you haven't accepted the reasoning's behind your ban especially when I myself, along with the rest of the mod team feel it was justified at the time.  Each punishment is truly at the moderators discretion and I stand by the moderator who made your CTban permanent.  One thing to note is that each situation is different, one player may get three CTban's for minor reasons and still not get a permanent ban afterwards, whereas you yourself may have received your CTban's for different reasons that we perhaps hold in a more severe light.  Anyway, I will move onto what you are actually interested in, your CTban.

You were CTbanned for generally being kill hungry and frankly, in the eyes of the staff team, ruining the game for others by killing them for minor when a simple warning shot or even nothing was required.  On Outbreak, we aim to achieve an fun and entertaining environment that isn't surrounded by kill hungry players who are simply playing to increase their rank on gametracker; we want players who make rounds unique, entertaining and interesting.  Playing colours till LR or simply spraying a group of fifteen terrorists down who technically aren't doing anything that would warrant their death is not something we ever want to see on our server.

Please heed the words above and keep them in mind for they will be key to avoiding any future bans, especially since you have made it quite obvious that you think that you have changed and want another chance on the server.  If you haven't guessed already, we will be giving you another chance however I do want something from you first before I actually remove the CTban, I want you to hop on TeamSpeak so I can actually talk to you about this ban and perhaps prevent it from happening again.

All the best

The OB Staff